Diamonds Mapenzi Beach
Location on Zanzibar Island
Set on the north-east coast of Zanzibar on the Kiwengwa shoreline, Diamonds Mapenzi Beach perfectly blends in the natural environment of the surrounding landscape, covering an area of 4 hectares blessed with a long white beach and lush tropical gardens of palms and colourful bougainvillea. This all-inclusive Zanzibar Resort is just 40 minutes from Zanzibar international airport and is a perfect choice for guests in search of a retreat that offers a nice mixture of relax, fun and extensive all-inclusive services.
Below you will find a short review of this resort, but for more in-depth details on Diamond Mapenzi Beach follow the link.
Travel packages for a stay at Diamonds Mapenzi Beach
Want to visit Zanzibar and see more Mapenzi Beach Club Zanzibar packages, then follow the link.
Room categories available at Diamonds Mapenzi Beach
87 comfortable and charmingly furnished bungalows that’s includes 19 Swahili rooms, 38 superior rooms and 30 beach villas.
Facilities in all the room categories include:
* Private veranda
* King size or twin beds with mosquito net
* Individual climate control and ceiling fan
* In room digital safe
* Stocked mini bar
* Flat screen TV with international channels (beach villas only)
* Coffee and tea making facilities
* Telephone for internal use
* Luggage rack
* Large bathroom with walk-in shower and double hand basin
* Hairdryer and fine toiletries
More on the all-inclusive concept at Diamonds Mapenzi Beach
* Welcome cocktail
* Breakfast, lunch and dinner at the Palms Restaurant
* Soft drinks, juices, house wine, local beer, coffee and tea served during meals and from 10:00 to 24:00
* Selected spirits and cocktails served from 12:00 to 24:00
* Snacks offered daily at Hibiscus Pool Bar and Upepo Beach bar
* Lunch at the Ocean Reef Beach Grill
* Dinner at the Nakupenda Pizzeria
* Water gym, stretching, windsurfing equipment, canoe, beach volley, table tennis, indoors games and tennis court
* Gym open from 9:00 to 19:00
* Sun loungers and beach towels
Guest facilities at Diamonds Mapenzi Beach
* 24 hour reception
* Complementary wireless internet connection
* Laundry service (at charge)
* Game room with satellite TV, Nintendo Wii and games
* Medical assistance with Doctor on call (at charge)
* Swimming pool
* MVUA massage center and indoor gym
* Evening entertainment program and discotheque
* Spherique fashion boutique with drugstore
* Children service: baby cot, high chair
* Credit cards accepted: Visa and MasterCard for services provided at the resort.
Food and beverage service facilities
The Palms Restaurant
Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet style offering local dishes, international and Mediterranean cuisine. Themed evenings are prepared weekly including African Dinner. Buffet breakfast service from 07:30 to 10:00. Buffet lunch service from 13:00 to 15:00. Buffet dinner service from 19:30 to 21:30.
Ocean Reef Beach Grill (Reservation required)
Serves tasty light lunches on the beach from 13:00 to 15:00.
Nakupenda Pizzeria (Reservation required)
Serves freshly baked pizza from 19:30 to 21:30.
Suli Suli a ‘ la Carte Restaurant (at extra charge)
Located on the beach serves delicious seafood specialities under small gazebos in a romantic atmosphere. Open from 19:30 to 21:30.
Hibiscus Pool Bar
Serves snacks, soft drinks, juices, local beer, house wine, tea, coffee. Selected spirits and cocktails are served after 12:00. Premium brand liquors available at charge. Open from 10:00 to 24:00.
Upepo Beach Bar
Serves snacks, soft drinks, fruit juices, local beer, house wine from 10:00 to 18:00.
Sport activities at Diamonds Mapenzi Beach
* Catamaran and laser boat sailing
* Water gym and stretching
* Beach volley, table tennis, indoor games and tennis court.
Other recommended activities that can be booked on Zanzibar
These activities are available with independent local companies
* Taxi service to Stone Town
* Snorkelling and diving trips to Mnemba Marine Park
* Big game fishing
* Kite surfing
* Spice tours
* City tour
See what Zanzibar Island has to offer you.
Copyright © 2019 Zanzibar-Island.co.za